|Month & Year
|IRMA – RSCD Gram Panchayat HR Study
|· Mapping the core government staff at the Gram panchayat level
· Knowing about the available human resource and required for actual work,
· Technology and its need for smooth function of Gram panchayat
· To know importance and needs of training & capacity building of Gram panchayat staff.
|Sri Lankan Official Visit to MRA Constituency to strengthen LSG
|· To gain knowledge about structures, functions and overview of the processes of the Local Government System in India.
· Exchange the insights of LSG’s between India & Sri Lanka.
· To understand the experiences & learnings of women in local self-governance especially through a mechanism of Mahila Gramsabha how the councils can address gender specific issues
|Kadam Badhate Chalo –Safety Audit against women & girls violence
|· To build strong voice against declining sex ratio in the state through various policy initiatives
· To build a strong grass root base of activism related to VAGW in schools and communities
· To enhance the involvement and accountability of Government and State Women’s Commission in addressing the issue of violence and abuse against women in private as well as public domain
· To develop strong understanding regarding through highlighting issue of effective implementation of DV Act, 2005 and Vishakha guidelines of Supreme Court along with taking forward a gap in the proposed Vishakha bill which addresses sexual harassment at workplaces.
· To enhance the capacity of civil society members and organizations in addressing the issue of violence.
|Pre-Planning workshop to design State Platform to Promote Gender equality & decentralization in Local Governments with Maharashtra State Women Commission
|· To learn & Share innovations & experiments in gender equality.
· To influence national platforms towards people centered amendments.
· To find out inter-state strategies and decisions to promote decentralization.
|State Validation workshop with MSCW on Innovative Practices in local self-governance at Gram Panchayat level
|To validate best practices in Panchayati raj, for larger dissemination at state level.